Useful information - Hotel rules
The staff of Hotel Margaréta is striving with the greatest devotion that our guests can enjoy their stay in the Hotel, therefore we would like to ask you to please keep the following rules of the Hotel during your stay here.
The policy regards to all the guests of Hotel Margaréta.
1. Opening hours
- Reception: from 0:00 to 24:00 pm.
- Breakfast: 07:30-10:00
- Dinner: 18.00-21:00
- zINNIa Drink Bar: 07:00-23:00
- DALIA SPA Wellness department: 8:00am to 21:00 pm, 19:00 pm to 21:00 pm only for adults!
- Gardenpool (in season): 8:00 am to 21:00 pm
2. From Check-in until Check-out
- Check-in from 14:00 pm
- We keep the rooms till 18:00 pm. If you arrive later, please inform the reception.
- Check-out: till 10:00 am.
- Late check-out: till 14:00 pm. the 50% of the actual daily price of the room will be charged, in case of checking out after 14:00 pm we will charge 100% of the room price.
- The halfboard service starts with a dinner and ends with a breakfast. Before dinner please show your halfboard card to the staff.
- Only guests can stay in the hotel rooms. They should meet their family members and friends in the hall.
- After check-out we monitor the rooms. The guest has financial responsibility about the room's cleanness and soundness.
3. Behaviour in the hotel
- From 22 pm to 6 am disturbing the silence is prohibited.
- In the area of the hotel SMOKING IS PROHIBITED, it is only allowed outside at the assigned places.
- Wearing swim suite in the restaurant is not allowed.
- Taking out food or drinks from the restaurant is allowed only by paying extra charge.
- The objects of the rooms and the hotel are prohibited to be carried outside of the hotel's area.
- Please don't take out toys from the babyroom.
- At the hotel area drinking alcohol under 18 years is prohibited.
- You have to use the gadgets of the hotel according to the rules.
- In case of fire or injury you have to keep to the rules.
- The Hotel does not take responsibility for using electronic devices in the wellness department.
- In case of damage whether who has made the damage or who is responsible for who has made the damage has to pay for the harm.
- Little dogs or cats (<50cm) are allowed into the Standard Plus rooms on the ground floor in the Margaréta annex.
- The price is 8 EUR / night /pet.
- Pets are not allowed into the hotel's restaurant and Wellness.
- Pets are not allowed to the garden of the hotel.
- At the hotel area there are several cameras in use for security and safety purposes.
- The hotel only takes responsibility for the values that are placed in the safe at the reception.
- In case of check out, please CLOSE the balcony door and the room door too.
- The lost properties have to be given to the reception.
- We suggest for you to leave the room cards at the reception because in case of losing the card we charge compensation.
- It is compulsory for every guest to keep the fire and accident prevention regulations.
- In case of unreasonable use or damage of the hotel’s manual fire alarm equipment the person who caused the injury or his/her the legal representative owes financial responsibility for the damage.
- It is prohibited to keep flammable, explosive materials in the hotel rooms or to use coffee maker, kettle, iron and other electrical equipment.
- In case of ironing, please kindly indicate your demand at the reception, where we can provide the necessary equipment.
- Please read the additional fire safety rules in the in-room information folder after arrival!
- Several parking places are available in the hotel’s parking lot.
- Please park by noting the parking lines and please do not park on the X-es.
- Please park by leaving free the economic routes and entrances.
We kindly ask our guests that in case of comments about the hotel’s services, the behaviour of other guests, the look of the hotel rooms please immediately contact the reception where we will endeavour to solve the problem as soon as possible. We cannot help in case of follow-up comments after leaving the hotel. Thank you for your cooperation.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Hotel Margaréta!